|Makanan & Minuman / Jasa Boga|
|Supervisor / Koordinator / Asisten Manajer|
|Gaji yang Ditawarkan
|Fasilitas & Tunjangan
|Jumlah yang dibutuhkan
- Follow the system of internal controls defined by TRIPPER.
- Ensuring compliance of suppliers activities with relevant standards
Organic and For Life standard, plus the internal quality standard of Tripper).
- Implement education and training to ensure members of certification programs have adequate awareness and understanding of standards.
- Make an inspection report summarizing activities and findings/deviations/recommendations according to the mission letter given by Tripper and the result of inspection checklist.
- Resolve issues and concerns within TRIPPER suppliers organizations.
- Help to set up sustainable social community projects within the frame of the organic and for life certification.
- Support the staff of Tripper regarding the development of a sustainable supply chain for an aromatic plant.
- Min. Bachelor Degree S1 Agriculture/Forestry/Agribusiness/Biology, Environmental Science, Geography, or related field.
- Experience in the same field is an advantage
- Willingness to be based in Kendari, Sulawesi Tenggara
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously Strong analytical skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of scientific background applicable to agriculture and forestry
- Good communication skills with local people (farmers groups)
- Ability to ride a motorbike (SIM C)
- Good software skills in Ms. Office, email, and Skype. Additional software skills in GIS and Statistic will be advantages.
- Good initiative, work in terms, love a work challenges
From the outset, TRIPPER has been uniquely positioned as a sustainable and natural ingredient company in the food and beverage industry. It began with two brothers, born in France, raised on the island of Sumatra. An intimate relationship with the Spice Islands combined with a European background lay strong foundations for a company seeking to not only source, but process, pack and export at origin.
TRIPPER recognized that the highest quality product is derived from complete traceability and transparency. This requires full control of the supply chain from farmer to processing facilities. Having spent their youth in Indonesia, it was only natural to establish a base at origin that allowed direct oversight of operations.
A few years later, Francois established PT Tripper Nature in Indonesia. Having spent his youth in the land of one thousand islands, it was natural to establish a base in Indonesia that allowed direct oversight of operations.
In the beginning, the primary focus was the production of natural and organic Indonesian vanilla beans and their byproducts but experience in the fragrance and flavor industry led to the development of high quality essential oils, oleoresins and extracts. With sustainability and quality at the forefront of operations, the offering expanded to include the sale of cinnamon, nutmeg, mace, cloves and ginger products to a growing customer base.
What started out as a modest vanilla business grew into a multinational company offering a variety of sustainable and traceable natural ingredients of superior quality. Today Tripper exports to America, Europe and Asia with a workforce of more than 200 employees.