PT. TELKOM TELSTRA
Project Officer (Code: BPMPO)
The role is responsible for the support of scoping, planning, and managing delivery of projects for Operations and across the Company as required. Working with stakeholders, the Project Officer provides uniform, consistent project management methodology to deliver projects that meet agreed quality, schedule, cost and customer satisfaction targets. The role is an individual contributor who works closely with Project Managers and others in a matrix environment
- Support the development and implementation of consistent, uniform project management principles, processes and services across Operations and the Company.
- Work with Company, partner and vendor stakeholders to support the scoping of project requirements including deliverables, budget, governance, team formation, schedule and risks.
- When required take accountability for delivery of sub project deliverables for large, complex projects and/or small, low complexity projects under the supervision of a Project Manager.
- Responsible for creating, storage and retrieval of project documentation in accordance with quality management document control requirements.
- Support Project Managers and project delivery teams including external service and vendor partners to coordinate project review meetings including formulating agendas, scheduling venues, recording minutes of meeting and attendance of stakeholders and inviting stakeholders
- Support the implementation and maintenance of project scope, schedule, budget, issue and risk management logs, progress reports, solution design, test & acceptance, change request and customer handover documents.
- Support the communication of project status, issues and mitigation actions with business and project team members. Provide regular management updates and stakeholder alignment.
- Support the Review and ensure quality of delivery by vendors.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are engaged. Coordinate with relevant parties for planning to ensure smooth delivery of projects
- Support consistent governance processes and delivery methodologies are enforced across all projects
- Support E2E project management of launch of new business capability and new products
- Support E2E project management of business and customer advocacy improvement initiatives
- Promote an environment of innovation and calculated risk taking to improve business and customer advocacy performance
- Responsible for sharing information and best practices with others. May be required to support and instruct less experienced co-workers, through classroom training sessions or on-the-job mentoring
- Demonstrates flexibility and focus to prioritise and undertake activity in Operations as required to support Company growth
- Develop and maintain win-win relationships with key Company, Telkom, partner and customer stakeholders
- Meets company health, safety and environment requirements
- Relevant academic qualifications in Engineering, Business or a related discipline or minimum 5 years’ experience in a related field
- PMP or equivalent project management certification highly desirable
- Proven ability to deliver low to highly complex programs of work and projects in a large organisations
- Experience in an IT and/or ICT Managed Services business highly desirable
- Minimum 5 years experience with commercial management
- Experienced and confident working with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience implementing and driving change and business improvements in large organizations
- Establishment and delivery of programs through to completion with a strong commitment to meeting budget, timeframe and quality requirements
- Management of 3rd party vendors / solution partners, including relationship management
- Possess strong Customer Centric behaviours with a highly developed ‘Service Culture’ by ‘going the extra mile’ to satisfy Customers and Stakeholders
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent team player
- Possess dynamic, positive attitude
- Ability to develop and implement strategy
- Willingness to get involved and take responsibility for all elements required to bring a positive outcome for the company
- Strong commercial acumen and numeracy
For application just click "LAMAR"
Telkomtelstra is a joint venture between PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom Indonesia), Indonesia’s largest telecommunications operator, and Telstra Corporation Limited (Telstra), a regional leader in enterprise services. Leveraging the strengths of both Telkom Indonesia and Telstra, we bring an unparalleled combination of deep local market expertise and global managed solutions experience.
Lihat Lowongan Serupa Lainnya
Lihat Pelatihan yang Sesuai
Mohon maaf, pelatihan pada bidang ini belum tersedia