PT. TELKOM TELSTRA
IT Applications Support Specialist (Code: ITASS)
The purpose of the Applications Support Specialist is to enable business users achieve the best results from the business applications which underpin the business.
Tactical / Operational:
- Standard ITIL operational support processes including:
- Participating on application implementation.
- Handling & fulfilment of service requests to maintain master data within applications.
- Management and troubleshooting of application related incidents.
- Managing alerting processes related to application health and responding to threshold alerts.
- Base lining and managing capacity, availability, performance to objectives.
- Proposing and/or implementing change requests.
- Maintaining of configuration management database, ticketing systems and change systems.
- Prioritizing and proposing and implementing ongoing improvement.
- Training and supporting users.
- Providing regular management overviews with recommendations for ongoing improvement.
- Management of applications, including user access provision and configurations.
- Point of support escalation and of business users grievances of support\service issues.
- Point of contact for company service desk and application support to ensure end to end process alignment and service level compliance.
- Ensuring SLAs/ KPIs for application support are met or exceeded.
- Management of application vendors and suppliers, ensuring SLAs and compliance are met or exceeded.
- Provide input into application roadmap and training plans based on knowledge of users and including summary of requests received from users.
- Provide forward looking forecast for the users and capacity requirements of applications and associated costs.
- Drive continuous improvement in the people, processes and technology both within IT and the rest of the business.
Key Drivers and Metrics:
- Operations SLAs for systems availability, incident response time & performance
- ITIL process experience
- Experience with Project Management Methodology and Project Lifecycle
- Substantial application management and technical experience
- Experience in application integration projects, preferably in telecommunications industry
- 5 years IT experience, preferably in telecommunications industry
- Experience supporting the following applications is a plus:
- Local Indonesian payroll
- SAP, Oracle Finance or similar
- Human Resource Management system
- Training and user support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
For application just click "LAMAR"
Telkomtelstra is a joint venture between PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom Indonesia), Indonesia’s largest telecommunications operator, and Telstra Corporation Limited (Telstra), a regional leader in enterprise services. Leveraging the strengths of both Telkom Indonesia and Telstra, we bring an unparalleled combination of deep local market expertise and global managed solutions experience.
Lihat Lowongan Serupa Lainnya