PT. TELKOM TELSTRA
AVP Marketing & Communications (Code: AVPMC)
Lead a marketing portfolio identifying, developing and managing the marketing campaigns; marketing communications, programs and initiatives to ensure market share growth and positive brand image in the marketplace
Lead the development and delivery of a marketing portfolio providing support to the achievement of positive brand image in the market place and Company business growth objectives in acquisition, usage and retention
- Operationalize the Segment Marketing plans in area of marketing portfolio determining optimal approaches and design clear guidelines for operational execution in area of specialist marketing expertise
- Communicate and ensure understanding of agreed marketing priorities to own business area in Company
- Establish the parameters for expenditure of P&A within context of overall business priorities
- Evaluate the overall effectiveness of own marketing portfolio and associated expenditure, determining opportunities for improvements in own area and between areas, including awareness of best practice
- Minimum 8+ years experience in a product or marketing role, preferably in ICT
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution, preferable overseas graduate
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in leading a successful team
- Knowledge of cloud solutions.
- Strong knowledge of the telecommunications industry
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal including proficiency in English language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Outlook, Excel etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail
- Having a good Customer focus, winning culture, team work and accountability.
- Stakeholder relationship management skills
For Application just click "LAMAR"
Telkomtelstra is a joint venture between PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom Indonesia), Indonesia’s largest telecommunications operator, and Telstra Corporation Limited (Telstra), a regional leader in enterprise services. Leveraging the strengths of both Telkom Indonesia and Telstra, we bring an unparalleled combination of deep local market expertise and global managed solutions experience.
Lihat Lowongan Serupa Lainnya