PT. TELKOM TELSTRA
AVP Marketing & Communications (Code: AVPMC)
Lead a marketing portfolio identifying, developing and managing the marketing campaigns; marketing communications, programs and initiatives to ensure market share growth and positive brand image in the marketplace
Lead the development and delivery of a marketing portfolio providing support to the achievement of positive brand image in the market place and Company business growth objectives in acquisition, usage and retention
- Operationalize the Segment Marketing plans in area of marketing portfolio determining optimal approaches and design clear guidelines for operational execution in area of specialist marketing expertise
- Communicate and ensure understanding of agreed marketing priorities to own business area in Company
- Establish the parameters for expenditure of P&A within context of overall business priorities
- Evaluate the overall effectiveness of own marketing portfolio and associated expenditure, determining opportunities for improvements in own area and between areas, including awareness of best practice
- Minimum 8+ years experience in a product or marketing role, preferably in ICT
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution, preferable overseas graduate
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in leading a successful team
- Knowledge of cloud solutions.
- Strong knowledge of the telecommunications industry
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal including proficiency in English language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Outlook, Excel etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail
- Having a good Customer focus, winning culture, team work and accountability.
- Stakeholder relationship management skills
For Application just click "LAMAR"
Telkomtelstra is a joint venture between PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom Indonesia), Indonesia’s largest telecommunications operator, and Telstra Corporation Limited (Telstra), a regional leader in enterprise services. Leveraging the strengths of both Telkom Indonesia and Telstra, we bring an unparalleled combination of deep local market expertise and global managed solutions experience.