PT. SEKAR BUMI TBK
International Marketing Staff
- Male/Female, age max. 30 years old
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related fields; overseas-graduate is an advantage.
- Min. 2 Years experience or Fresh Graduate will be considered
- Must be fluent in English spoken and written.
- Proficient in Ms. Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation and networking skills.
- Hardworking, dynamic & team-oriented.
- Communicate actively with customers and handle product inquiries.
- Promote products to existing and potential buyers through regular interaction and promotional activities, such as customer visits, exhibitions, etc.
- Monitor and analyze market demand, industry situation and competition.
- Research, compile and present marketing and other related information for management review.
- Evaluate sales performance and maintain customer relationship management (CRM)
Sekar Bumi was first established in April 1973 with a belief that Indonesian resources have huge potentials to offer to the world. Sekar Bumi has 2 business divisions, namely Frozen Value-Added Seafood and Frozen Processed Food. Frozen Value-Added Seafood include varieties of value-added seafood product, such as shrimp, fish, squid, and many others. Frozen Processed Food include varieties of dim sum products, breaded shrimps, seafood balls, sausage, and many others. In addition, through its subsidiaries, Sekar Bumi also produces fish feed, shrimp feed, cashew and other nut products. With strong determination and in line with its slogan 'Quality Food, Quality Life', Sekar Bumi is committed to ensure that all finished products carry the right quality to deliver to its clients. Its products are sold under 'Finna', 'SKB', 'Bumifood' and 'Mitraku' to both domestic and international market. It is headquartered in South Jakarta and has several plants in Sidoarjo, Lamongan and Tangerang. More information at www.sekarbumi.com