PT. SEKAR BUMI TBK
- Match purchase orders to invoices and enter invoices into computer
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries
- Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing checks, resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos, issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments
- Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports for advances; preparing checks
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements. Enter new or update vendor names and data
- Report sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices
- Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to the AP function in accordance with records retention policies and procedures
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Handling Account Payable, payment and bank.
- Maintain an accurate aging report and Reconcile A/P to the G/L.
- Handling bank reconciliation
- Handling monthly closing.
- Female/Male Maximum age 30 years old
- At least 2 years experiences as accounting
- Degree in accounting from reputable university
- Understand tax regulation, accounting system & financialstatement
- Attention to details, high level of accuracy and a self starter
- Capable to work in high pressure and tight dateline
- Familiar with Accounting program (accurate) & Ms. Office
- Available immediately
Sekar Bumi was first established in April 1973 with a belief that Indonesian resources have huge potentials to offer to the world. Sekar Bumi has 2 business divisions, namely Frozen Value-Added Seafood and Frozen Processed Food. Frozen Value-Added Seafood include varieties of value-added seafood product, such as shrimp, fish, squid, and many others. Frozen Processed Food include varieties of dim sum products, breaded shrimps, seafood balls, sausage, and many others. In addition, through its subsidiaries, Sekar Bumi also produces fish feed, shrimp feed, cashew and other nut products. With strong determination and in line with its slogan 'Quality Food, Quality Life', Sekar Bumi is committed to ensure that all finished products carry the right quality to deliver to its clients. Its products are sold under 'Finna', 'SKB', 'Bumifood' and 'Mitraku' to both domestic and international market. It is headquartered in South Jakarta and has several plants in Sidoarjo, Lamongan and Tangerang. More information at www.sekarbumi.com