We, a fast-growing IT company, are now looking for a young and dynamic individual to join our development team as a Web PHP Codeigniter Developer. By applying to us, you are ready to join other experienced developers in a relaxed and modern environment in which you can express your programming style and have fun in building IT products together.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central application, database connection, APIs and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well
You must be willing to be placed in our client's site in North Jakarta. Housing rent is provided by the company.
- Help Our client instrument, monitor, and debug their multi-tiered applications
- Write applications in all the available PHP, CodeIgniter, and Node.JS; learn new stacks and technologies and apply our instrumentation to these applications
- Work on product bug fixes and feature development around client's related enhancements/issues
- Replicate client's environments and work with the engineering team to identify & fix the root cause or provide interim workaround as needed
- Provide advanced technical support and work with client to solve complex issues with the product in their environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities,
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented professional to support the needs of our client's application. A strong candidate for this position will possess the following skills:
- 3 – 5 years of full stack development experience
- MUST have project(s) on GitHub to be reviewed by DIGIKOM.
- Experience working with a PHP framework (Laravel or Codeigniter) CodeIgniter is preferred.
- Experience building and working with RESTful APIs
- Ability to work across a broad range of products and environments
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks
- Understanding of HTTP, XML, and web technologies
- Experience working with a web server (Apache, NGINX, etc.)
- Strong understanding of object oriented methodology
- Strong understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and a self-starter
- Strong working knowledge of databases and SQL (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MYSQL, etc.)
- Experience working in Linux environments (CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Knowledge of scripting languages is a plus (Bash, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Knowledge of having fun is a plus for your stress reliever especially those who are familiar with console gaming such as FIFA 2018 or Winning Eleven.
We are really appreciate If you dont have any experience with any of those item listed above, for not applying for this job. We set our first filter by reviewing your code on GitHub. So, we need to see your project on GitHub before we invite you for the interview.