- Manage day to day activities in account payable, payment, accounting and fixed asset management in accordance with the Company's accounting policies and procedures.
Role Accountabilities :
• Ensure completeness of monthly accounts of cost-centers under Indonesia office
• Prepare monthly P&L commentaries in comparison to budget.
• Ensure timely reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts and conduct stock and asset verification
• Ensure timely issue of revenue invoices.
• HR Functions: Payroll, recruitment & BPJS Calculations.
• Review debtors regularly and follow up on debts in liaison with the Country Manager and Marketing
• Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecast.
• Verification of invoices (other than technical and operations related) and staff expense claims.
• Review payments before sending for approval and ensure correct posting into account system
• Review manual/correction journals.
• Prepare cash flow forecasts and projects (in conjunction with country manager) to assist in cash
• Review working capital requirements and arrange funding.
• Manage taxation and ensure compliance with tax laws.
• Prepare reports on TKDN (Local Content) upon request from Marketing / Country Manager for
contract compliance purposes.
• Arrange Bank Guarantees for statutory purposes, tenders and contracts.
• Co:rdinate/lead ad hoc assignments that are delegated from Country Manager / Head Office
• Suggest and develop control procedures / processes to improve efficiency in finance and accounting
• Prepare unaudited financial statement of the Company and liaise with the external auditors to ensure
smooth completion of the audit.
• Maintenance of proper secretarial and legal records of the Company.
• Respond to ad-hoc queries and requests of HO, Outports, Internal Auditors and Consultants
• Organize and maintain company’s accounting and financial records.
• Organize and maintain office assets, by doing routine checks to ensure total count.
• Manage and lead team members consisting of AP, AR, and Tax department, delegating when
appropriate, while continuously coaching, training, and motivating each member to function
professionally and efficiently.
• Take responsibility for the safety of myself and those around me by displaying safety leadership
principles (i.e. Safety I’s & Accountability ladder).
• Challenging and stopping unsafe acts and behaviours or unsafe conditions.
• Comply with the Global Safety Standards, Polices and Operating Procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance /Accounting.
- Registered under Ikatan Akuntansi Indonesia (IAI) or Chartered Accountant.
- Has 5 years experience in FInance and Accounting.
- Required skill(s): finance analyst, Accounting And Financial Analysis.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Proficient in Tax Knowledge.