|Organisasi Nirlaba / Layanan Sosial|
|Supervisor / Koordinator / Asisten Manajer|
|Gaji yang Ditawarkan
|Fasilitas & Tunjangan
|Jumlah yang dibutuhkan
1. Daily coordinating with the Board Members, especially the Chapter President
2. Manage internal communication system and platform (Workplace from Facebook and Infinity Business Management System)
3. Set up comprehensive filing & documentation systems
4. Correspond regularly with members, strategic partners, and external parties
- FLUENT in English Communication (written & spoken), interviews will be fully conducted in English.
- Three to five years of work experience as a personal assistant or in secretarial work.
- Experience in Accounting is a plus
- High level of administrative organization
- Tech and social media savvy
- Working full time at the office of the Presidents
- Highly responsive
1. High Integrity
2. High levels of initiative
3. Thirst for learning
Entrepreneurs' Organization is a global non-profit organization that connects leading entrepreneurs to learn and grow.
The Entrepreneurs’ Organization Indonesia chapter is looking for a well-organized, pro-active, service orientated person with excellent social skills and an energetic, hands-on and enterprising mentality. The chapter staff is responsible for the daily operations of the chapter including, but not limited to, board operations, membership management, customer service inquiries, event management, strategic overview, and more.