|Manufaktur / Permesinan / Otomatisasi|
|Gaji yang Ditawarkan
|Fasilitas & Tunjangan
|Jumlah yang dibutuhkan
The individual is responsible for the development of the demand plan.
The primary role is to coordinate activities among internal and external functional groups and to share information with business partners to identify and resolve forecast variances.
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities
· Develop master schedule for multiple product types to fulfill over demand for a variety of customers
· Develop/create production plans to meet customers’ demands
· Plan daily/weekly production for high volume production based on Master Schedule requirements
· Controlled release of work orders to production to cover schedule requirements
· Monitor and adjust plans to meet high dollar level inventory investment targets and turns
· Coordinate availability of material (handsets and components) for production with stockroom and receiving
· Balance schedule requirements with production capacity and adjust schedule as required to align with capacity and constraints
· Provide accurate daily, weekly, and monthly feedback on production status (against work orders and schedules)
· Analyze trends to forecast demands and develop or modify master schedule
· Coordinate availability of production capacity with production supervision
· Identify KPIs impacted by demand-planning activities and outputs
· Supervise purchase requisition activities
· Creates and maintains processes that provide solutions for various internal and external customer demands
· Develop and establish document controls to ensure accuracy of forecast
· Establish, track and analyze departmental reports/measurements and present findings as appropriate
· Hires, develops, evaluates, and (when necessary) disciplines and discharges subordinates personnel or makes authoritative recommendations in such matter. Develops function-specific orientation and training programs for area personnel. Establishes standards for effective job performance and evaluates subordinates according to such standards
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
· Bachelor / Master degree in engineering, operations, supply chain management, business or a related field.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in demand planning in a food manufacturing company
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
· Expert level user of MS Excel
· Advance in English
· Working knowledge and understanding of AX systems, and Planning
· Requires the ability to direct and manage through multiple teams
· Requires willingness to take personal risk and make decisions based on limited data
CHEETHAM GARAM INDONESIA belum memasukan deskripsi tentang perusahaan.